Actively recruiting Developers!
As I am sure all of you are aware since we have been keeping everyone up to date on Discord.
The official T4 release date and time is July 20, 2018 @ 7 AM EDT(US), 1 PM CEST(Norway), 3 PM MSK (Russia), 9 PM AEST(Australia).
What is included in this soft launch portion of Phase 2:
Once again thank you all for your support, and happy hunting!
- The Apoc Team
Hello War Apocalypse community!
Over the last several weeks we have been excited to finally open us access to our ongoing community project. We’ve come a long way since we started this project long ago and made considerable progress since the opening of our server with all your help!
What to expect in Phase 1: Current active phase
· Current Max level set to 32
· Current Max Renown set to 32
· Enhanced renown and exp gain
· T1 ORVR and SCs
· Havoc gear is available in T1 PQs
What to expect in Phase 2:
· Version 2 of the website (This includes API integration to the app)
· Password changes will be done in launcher similar to account creation process
· We are bringing you T4
· Implementing our new RVR system (More details to come)
· We are not opening up T2 and T3 ORVR
· LVL 40 scrolls (lvl 15 requirement for use)
· Annihilator gear from keeps
· Annihilator tier equivalent SC items
· T4 Scenarios will be open
· Unified tier-based currency (no longer separate currency for SCS and ORVR)
· T4 core dungeons are open but need to be refined (Loot Tables, etc)
Phase 3,4,5 and on:
· Focusing on additional class balance
· LOTD open
· Conqueror armor sets
· Invader armor sets
· Warlord armor sets
· Sovereign armor sets
· Respective tier-based accessories
· Respective tier-based SC weapons and gear
· Refining our new RVR system
· Fortresses and don't forget City Sieges!!
Recently migrated to new hardware. The server is online and operational. We are actively looking to make enhancements as this project matures.
T4 is now open along with T1!
With development and bug fixes underway. We are looking to bring back the original AOR sets in the near future. As always community feedback on any bugs you find will help us refine and deliver the upcoming tiers to you much quicker.